September 27, 2023
As Week 4 of the NFL season approaches, fantasy football managers are eagerly fine-tuning their rosters, seeking that competitive edge to secure crucial victories. To assist in this quest for glory, we’ve compiled a list of essential “Start ‘Em” recommendations and key waiver wire pickups to bolster your fantasy team.
- Quarterback: Justin Herbert (Los Angeles Chargers) – Herbert has been on fire this season and faces a favorable matchup against a vulnerable defense in Week 4.
- Running Back: Ezekiel Elliott (Dallas Cowboys) – After a slow start, Elliott has found his rhythm and should excel against a struggling opponent.
- Wide Receiver: Deebo Samuel (San Francisco 49ers) – Samuel has emerged as a top-tier receiver and is set to shine in a juicy matchup.
- Tight End: Darren Waller (Las Vegas Raiders) – Waller remains a target machine and should be a focal point in your lineup.
- Defense/Special Teams: Buffalo Bills – The Bills have a strong defense and face an offense that has struggled to find its footing.
Waiver Wire Gems:
- Running Back: Damien Williams (Chicago Bears) – With David Montgomery sidelined, Williams becomes the lead back and a valuable fantasy asset.
- Wide Receiver: Sterling Shepard (New York Giants) – Shepard has been consistently productive and is likely available in many leagues.
- Tight End: Zach Ertz (Philadelphia Eagles) – Ertz has been traded to the Arizona Cardinals and could see increased targets in a high-powered offense.
- Quarterback: Sam Darnold (Carolina Panthers) – Darnold has been playing well and faces favorable matchups in the coming weeks.
- Defense/Special Teams: Cleveland Browns – The Browns’ defense has been impressive, and they have a promising matchup ahead.
Remember, success in fantasy football often hinges on timely adjustments and shrewd pickups from the waiver wire. Stay informed about injuries, matchups, and emerging trends to gain an edge over your competition.
With these “Start ‘Em” suggestions and waiver wire gems, you’ll be well-prepared to tackle the challenges of Week 4 and position yourself for fantasy football glory. Good luck, managers!